These tarps are designed to replace tarps on dump trucks and trailers with Tarping Systems. (Front-to-Rear Tarps)
• Double folded hem • 6” pocket • Spline on front edge of tarp
• Seatbelt webbing sewn over side hems the entire length of the tarp
• Multi-Color PVC Mesh - Industry standard is 11x11 w/800-1000 denier yarn - Tarps4Trucks uses 14x14 all 1000denier yarn - We reinforce all our tarps with #6000 2” automotive grade Seatbelt Webbing, not the 500 lb. 2” webbing on our competitors’ tarps. • Double folded hem • 6” pocket • Spline on front edge of tarp • 4’ of seatbelt around the pocket Additional options: • Seatbelt webbing the entire length • Vinyl reinforced pocket
• Black PVC Mesh - Black Mesh is our weakest mesh, its Black and expensive because it is a solid color. Black mesh costs the same as Mega Mesh but is less than half as strong. We offer Red, Blue and Green solid color mesh at a premium price over Black Mesh. • Double folded hem • 6” pocket • Spline on front edge of tarp • Seatbelt webbing sewn over side hems the entire length of the tarp Additional option: • Vinyl reinforced pocket
• Mega Mesh - The most value a truck tarp could offer. Mega Mesh has 20 threads per inch (20x20) all 1000 denier. This mesh is designed to be used on Roll-off tarps due to the brutal environment in which they operate. We have been making Dump Truck tarps out of this material and have had a tremendous response from our customers. It is approximately the same price as Black Mesh tarps and is only 30% more expensive then Multi color. Makes great side-to-side tarps for Transfer trailers. We make Hammocks for Zoos out of this material because the gorillas cannot tear it! No joke! • Color Varies • Double folded hem • 6” pocket • Spline on front edge of tarp • Full length seatbelt webbing on side hems • Best Dump Truck Tarp material on the market! • More than twice the tear strength of standard mesh products
• Asphalt Lumite - This tarp is mainly used with Asphalt. But not limited to asphalt, can be used with dirt, sand and gravel. It is lightweight and very economical, we put these tarps in heavy duty truck parts stores. Lumite tarps have excellent durability, are mildew, rot and water resistant, and have superior UV stability. Asphalt Lumite is a very tight polypropylene weave mesh material, BUT is not 100% waterproof. This material can be used with hot asphalt up to 350 degrees, and will not stick to Polypropylene. Recommended for asphalt haulers who do not require loads to be waterproof.
• 18 oz. Black Vinyl Tarps - These tarps have Flaps & shock cord or no Flaps. These tarps are very popular based on they can be used with Asphalt mainly, and can be used for dirt, sand, and gravel. If you don't know what you may be hauling, this is the tarp for you. Our heavy duty, waterproof black vinyl tarps are specifically designed for use on dump trucks and dump truck trailers. These are replacement tarps that will fit most standard electric and manual tarp systems. Reinforced with webbing along the length of both sides, these tarps provide complete protection from the elements and will hold up under the most stringent circumstances. Evenly spaced, rust-proof grommets allow easy tie down, screw down, or attachment to your tarp roller bar.